– Exfoliates properly and removes blackheads for smooth skin
– Reduces fine lines and tightens pores boosting collagen production
– Evens skin tone and makes skin look brighter while reducing redness
– Fades acne scars and lightens dark spots left behind by zits
How to use
STEP 1 After applying toner, spread the C Source on the areas with tired and stressed skin.
STEP 2 You can also mix one or two drops of the C Source with your toner.
STEP 3 Make sure to spread sun block when going outside, after applying the C Source.
STEP 4 After C Source, apply a moisturizing product for better effect.
1. It is best to keep this product out of direct sunlight and high temperatures, as this will damage the product.
TIP – To keep the product fresh longer, store it in the refrigerator.
2. When you use this product, please avoid using any product that contains high levels of AHA, BHA and Retinal.
Water, Ascorbic Acid (20%), Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Xanthan Gum, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Glycerin, Zinc PCA, Panthenol, Niacinamide, t-Butyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Ubiquinone, Phenoxyethanol