– Helps in Melanin Control to Prevent Skin Darkening. Interrupts melanin synthesis and prevents melanin from developing that cause freckles and hyper-pigmentation.
– Helps in skin repair and restoration. Functions as an antioxidant, helping to repair oxidative damage that leads to wrinkles and saggy skin, healing acne scaring and sunburn and forming an acne-resistant barrier.
– Helps in Reducing Discoloration. 20% Pure Vitamin C + Glutathione + Whitening Functionality Ingredient work as a team to fade stubborn skin discolorations like redness, hyper-pigmentation, age spots and dark spots and restore more even-toned complexion.
How to use
STEP 1 After cleansing and toning, dispense 2-3 drops and then apply to your face. Lightly tap the area to be fully absorbed.
STEP 2 Apply once again on blemishes for an intensive care.
STEP 3 It is recommended to spread sun block when going outside, after applying the Red C Serum.
– If your skin is sensitive and if you use pure vitamin C product for the first time, you can mix 2-3 drops of the serum into your toner or moisturizer.
– Use underneath your moisturizer to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin.
1. It is best to keep this product out of direct sunlight and high temperatures, as this will damage the product.
TIP To keep the product fresh longer, store it in the refrigerator.
2. When you use this product, please avoid using any product that contains high levels of AHA, BHA and Retinal.
Water, Ascorbic Acid (20%), Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Glutathione, Cyanocobalamin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Panthenol, Lactobacillus/Scutellaria Baicalensis (Baikal Skullcap) Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan
There are no reviews yet.