Slow The Rate At Which Your Skin Ages
Collagen is a nutrient that we all have which keeps our skin firm, elastic, and youthful. But as time goes on, with age we lose collagen at a rapid rate due to many factors including our environment and lack of adequate rest.
This is why we need a Collagen & Vitamin A supplement to help maintain our youthful skin and slow down the rate at which the skin ages.
Our Slow-aging Main Sauce: Vita A & Collagen
These are both powerful anti-aging nutrients, which include a high content vitamin A + high content low molecular fish collagen!
I) High content vitamin A (retinyl palmitate, 1,665ppm): This promotes collagen production, the most important factor for skin aging and elasticity, and maintains smooth skin!
II) Low molecular fish collagen(5,000ppm): Lightens the wrinkles caused by the decrease in elasticity and from the deepest dermis layer of the skin to soften, then tight and keep the skin moist.
III) It helps prevent skin troubles while improving wrinkles on the face.
Direction for Use
- After cleansing, apply an adequate amount of product onto a cotton pad or your hands, then gently tap all over the face and neck for better absorption.
- We recommend using sunscreen with this product when applied in the daytime.
Tips for increasing effectiveness:
- Apply it in the vertical direction of your face, which is the longitudinal direction for wrinkles in the eyes and forehead area, for better absorption and result.
- Also, for optimal effectiveness, spread the product on your palm and rub together to create some form of heat and then apply it all over the face.
- For better absorption of Vitamin A, we recommend using it together with hydrating products.
A light yellow watery substance with a citrus fragrance, lightweight and absorbs easily.
Please avoid using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Key ingredients: Adenosine, retinyl palmitate, tocopherol
Others: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Collagen(5,000ppm), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Palmitate(1,665ppm), Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Tocopherol